Monday, May 30, 2011

Pre-Reproductive Health Bill

I don’t know what the hell it is. You don’t have to ask me it. But what I have is the gift of curiosity. I want to know the unknown (at least for me). I want to know why these lawmakers shout on live television. I want to know what the fuzz is about.

This first entry is just my prior knowledge about the said Bill; what I see on the Tele (TV), what I hear from people and whatnot. Also, to get things into perspective, I am neither pro nor anti RH bill. But as a disclaimer, I may be tending to lead on arguments as a pro but it’s totally for academic purposes only. I am also not an atheist, agnostic, or whatever. I believe in a supreme being but needs more proof who the HE is. Okay?


An Editorial Cartoon showcasing the might of the followers of God

God made this world to be polarized. In life, we have to choose between two sides. Yes, it’s just two, at least in my opinion. These choices maybe left or right, correct or wrong, up or down, yes or no, to take a bath or not to take a bath, and so on. We are being tormented to choose between two choices. Much like this Reproductive Health Bill, it’s either you’re a pro or an anti. Well, what I know is, this has become a major issue because the value of Christianity is apparently, one major argument; Life.

So I’ve heard that the Churchmen (or Churchpeople?) are bringing their arses into this “reproduction” battle. They are obviously the anti. I heard that they reject the Bill because of some issues that are not in favor of the Lord’s teachings such as the use of contraceptives, teaching sex education, and whatnot. Well to be honest, the church should stop be assholes for one time. You know why God told us to go forth and multiply? Because he wants add his tally versus Islam, Buddhism, and others. That’s the only logical reason I can think of. The church should stay as a church. Do what they do best; to waste an hour of our time during Sundays. I don’t think I can stop the church for being arses. No one can stop them. I can now say that the church and the Lord’s teachings are causing their own problem and dragging us into it as well; poverty. We wouldn’t be this poor if it wasn’t for that stupid saying. Filipinos have nothing to do so they have sex. Sex results to having dozens of children. Dozens of children will become famine. Famine starts riots on streets demanding support for the government. You see, it roots down to the church. I am totally logical.

Yes We Shall!
For what I know, life isn’t an issue in the RH Bill. You are basically “killing” what is not yet born. Condoms and Pills are made to suffice teenagers’ curiosity. Just let it go. ‘Pull-out” not church before it’s too late. You’re wasting everyone’s time. Face the fact that we are already overpopulated. If you can feed us then we shall “Go Forth and Multiply.”

No comments:

Post a Comment